Senior Electrical Project Manager – Renewables Bristol to £70,000 p.a. + benefits
Senior Electrical Project Manager needed for Bristol based high voltage engineering company
As Senior Electrical Projects Manager you will develop your skills as a High voltage specialist taking responsibility for project management & delivery across a diverse range of electrical HV projects, providing leadership & management throughout the project life cycle.. Your responsibilities include:
- liaison with clients, consultants and representatives / managing resources
- production of project construction programs / attending site project progress & coordination meetings
- undertaking inspections / audits of site works
- managing commercial aspects of projects / securing competitive tenders from the supply chain
- CDM / Health and Safety / Risk assessments / Method Statements / site audits
- working with design & engineering teams – designs / cable schedules / commissioning procedures
- liaising with suppliers & manufactures on design, installation and commissioning issues
Our client is a Bristol based high voltage engineering company specialising in electrical power infrastructure, grid connections and renewable generation. They are currently undergoing a period of successful growth, as they seek to power the transition to a carbon free future. On offer is a pension scheme, private health insurance, generous holidays, profit sharing scheme. The company is employee-owned and has a keen interest in the wellbeing and success of all employees. You will be encouraged and empowered to be imaginative, share your great ideas and be involved in the future success of the business.
As Senior Electrical Project Manager – Renewables you will have experience as an electrical engineer in Engineering & Project Management within electrical contracting or utility industries. With experience of project delivery or a project management role you will also need:
- excellent technical knowledge and ability to apply this in a practical way
- experience of supervising staff / ability to manage clients, contractors and third parties
- experience of contract and commercial management of projects
- professional registration with the IET at IENG / CENG level (or working towards it)
This role requires some travel on work related business throughout the UK with occasional overnight stays and you will need a full UK driving licence. (Car allowance or company vehicle provided).
Experience within the High Voltage sector is desirable, although other applications will be considered. Technical support, mentoring & training will be provided for the right candidate.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Senior Electrical Project Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 220278.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: electrical project manager renewable energy management contracting contractor utilities H&S IET IENG CENG high voltage renewables project delivery Bristol