Senior Developer West London to £60k p.a. + benefits
Fantastic opportunity for mid level developer to take the next step in your career with tech focused company in West London
As Senior Developer you will be joining the newly formed App Innovation & Development department. You will develop tools and Apps that supplement and enhance user experiences.
Working closely with the Development Manager to set up the App Innovation & Development team your responsibilities will include:
- Working in a cross-functional product team, collaborating with Marketing, Sales and Operations to define, design and develop new features and products
- Working closely with Data Engineers to enable insight gathering that can inform new development
- Overseeing and working alongside external agencies to collaborate on feature development
- Developing in short iterative cycles, testing with users and reacting accordingly.
Our London based client is building a new team for their head office. It is home to a fast growing and diverse workforce.
As Senior Developer you will have experience developing in JS / node.js with the ability to deliver concise, performant front-ends / Apps (React / React Native). You will be developing, maintaining and monitoring Apps in production and securing Apps with 1000’s of users you will also be:
- Scoping and providing appropriate test coverage (unit, functional, integration)
- Working with RESTful API’s / Working with SQL databases (Postgres and/or MySQL)
- Utilising Cloud Service Providers (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Comfortable with Git and CI/CD
You will deliver App architecture that can easily morph OR scale and be able to identify, flag and mitigate risks associated with an App in production. With experience with database management and reporting tools you will be able to clearly communicate complex tech, architectural and procedural concepts with technical & non-technical stakeholders
If you wish to be considered for the role of Senior Developer, please forward your CV quoting reference 210101.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK