Sales Director London £80,000 to £100,000 p.a. + commission + benefits
Are you looking for your next challenge in Sales? Are you keen to work in a business with big ambitions, an outstanding track record and one that cares about its people?
As Sales Director you will implement the company sales strategy, and expansion of sales team, helping to shape the future of the company, expanding market presence. Working across the whole portfolio of Advisory, Project and Managed Services inc. software resale, your responsibilities will include:
- managing existing clients / new business across the portfolio of services
- promoting to CXOs the value of business transformation enabled by Microsoft technologies
- identifying / understanding client’s business needs & objectives to develop sales campaigns
- preparing / presenting sales reports detailing sales / potential sales / proposed client base expansion
- coordinating sales campaigns & initiatives across team to achieve business objectives
- responding to government / public body formal tenders
Our client is a Professional Services business operating in the Information Technology industry. They are in an exciting period of growth, transforming the business, to enable customers to achieve better business outcomes through the intelligent use of Microsoft business applications.
As Sales Director you will have experience in a consulting services related business with direct experience in business applications (preferably Microsoft related), with ability to drive sustainable sales growth in Central Government, Regulators and Healthcare markets. You will need some public sector experience and will also have:
- ability to engage with business leaders to solve business problems
- excellent written and interpersonal skills
- knowledge of wide range of sales techniques / concepts
- strategic planning and organisational skills
If you wish to be considered for the role of Sales Director, please forward your CV quoting reference 210068.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: sales director account manager sales business development Microsoft technology business applications sales strategy London