Sales Administrator Yorkshire / Home based £20k to £25k p.a. + benefits
Work from home as Sales Administrator with a leading software technology business based in Yorkshire.
As Sales Administrator with this software technology business you will be responsible for assisting the sales team with administrative tasks including:
- Processing sales from leads, prospects and existing customers
- Sending / receiving signed sale contracts and agreements
- Liaising with accounts team regarding invoicing or data quality issues
- Providing reports to the sales and marketing teams
- Arranging occasional travel / accommodation for the sales team
- Proof reading documentation / maintaining CRM records / managing document workflow
- Maintaining sales activity logs
With rapid growth plans, our Yorkshire based client’s ambition is endless. They’re an IT solutions business delivering industry leading Business Intelligence (BI) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions with an award winning and innovative team who work alongside some of the UK’s leading brands and organisations.
As Sales Support Coordinator / Sales Administrator you will have some experience working with software / IT services sales. With excellent customer service skills you will also have:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good organisation / attention to detail / administrative skills
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Ability to work alone and as part of team
This role is mostly home based. You will need to be in the office a few times each month, and more often during the initial training and probation period.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Sales Administrator, please forward your CV quoting reference 210172.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: sales support coordinator administration customer service communication IT Qlik Netsuite ERP software marketing CRM data WFH Leeds York Wetherby Yorkshire