Recruitment Administrator Bristol £20k to £22k p.a. + benefits
Excellent opportunity to use your administration skills with a leading UK training company in a Recruitment Administrator role.
This is a full time role with the option for hybrid working and flexibility for reduced hours if required.
As Recruitment Administrator you will be part of a fun and friendly team ensuring coordination of recruitment is fully covered, candidates receive an exceptional level of service and Hiring Managers are kept updated. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- administration ( online systems / posting adverts / liaising with candidates / updating online trackers )
- gaining references / security checks / safeguarding compliance
- collating & recording CVs and interview packs
- supporting design & implementation of direct advertising campaigns
- managing screening & initial interviewing of hard to fill, niche or designated roles
- managing speculative applications & talent pools to increase direct hires / time to hire
- managing HR systems / maintaining applicant tracker system & HR database to ensure accuracy
Our client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the following sectors: Public Sector; Hospitality & Catering; Leadership & Management; Business, Commerce & Retail; Childcare & Teaching; Data & Project Management; Logistics; Active Leisure; HR, & Learning & Development; and Health & Social Care.
On offer is 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff incentives etc.
As Recruitment Administrator you will have significant administration experience in a similar fast paced role. With proven ability to work with high level of confidentiality & discretion you will also have:
- attention to detail, with ability to identify / rectify mistakes
- excellent organisational skills / ability to prioritise, multitask & work to tight deadlines
- strong communication / self-motivation skills
- excellent IT skills
If you wish to be considered for the role of Recruitment Administrator, please forward your CV quoting reference 220319-4755
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: resourcing administrator customer service recruitment HR administration coordinator talent pool ATS applicant tracker system DBS RTW database IT communication training education Bristol