Purchasing Manager £35,000 p.a. Bristol
Experienced Purchasing Manager for key role with Bristol based manufacturing and engineering business
As Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager you will have a positive impact on the business through closely managing material spend, proactively developing established local and international supply chains, and improving materials control from supplier to shop floor. Your responsibilities will include:
- managing purchasing function ( inventory and stock control )
- identifying prospective purchasing requirements, sourcing new suppliers
- negotiating pricing with new / existing suppliers, negotiating payment / delivery terms.
- maintaining records relating to purchasing activity / contracted purchases
- maintaining relationships with new / existing suppliers
Our client is a Bristol based growing business with a rapidly increasing base of existing and new carton, paper and flexible packaging machinery installations with customers in the UK, Europe and the US. On offer is 25 days holiday and a company sponsored pension scheme.
As Purchasing Manager you will have experience running / managing a Purchasing / Procurement function within a mechanical manufacturing business. With knowledge & experience of the manufacturing sector and materials management in a technical environment you will also have:
- understanding of technical drawings on Autocad
- ability to use SAGE
- ability to work to tight deadlines
- good organisation and negotiating skills
If you wish to be considered for the role of Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager please forward your CV quoting reference 210097.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: purchasing supply chain manager buyer procurement logistics manufacturing engineering Bristol jobs industry manger supplier SAGE Autocad technical mechanical engineering machinery packaging materials management Bath Keynsham