Project Manager – Software Worthing £35k to £45k p.a. + benefits
Progress your career as Software Project Manager with this dynamic and expanding software development business near Worthing on the South Coast.
As Project Manager you will oversee key client projects, managing day-to-day operational aspects Your responsibilities will include:
- coordination and completion of projects on time and within budget
- assigning responsibilities / monitoring & summarising progress
- liaising with analysts / Scrum Master / Developers to control progress
- maintain project plans, lists, registers, product info. sheets, cost spreadsheets, data templates
- producing schedules / timelines, meeting changing priorities and minimising delays
Our client is a Netsuite SuiteCloud Partner that provides advanced WMS for a range of sectors and business types including: healthcare; renewable energy; fashion; beauty; food and drink; aerospace; electronics and more. Transforming warehouses with technology, the company and team are growing quickly and this is an exciting time to join this dynamic and rewarding business.
As Project Manager – Software you may already have experience in a similar role, with an understanding of ERP, WMS and Data Integration principles. As well as being an organised logical thinker who loves a challenge you will also have:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- knowledge of Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- knowledge of G Suite and Jira
- experience with Supply Chain is desirable but not an absolute requirement
Occasional travel may be required in this role.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Project Manager – Software, please forward your CV quoting reference 210157
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: project manager software development IT technology ERP WMS data integration Scrum Kanban supply chain Netsuite cloud G Suite Jira Worthing Lancing Brighton