Project Management Trainer / Coach National up to £37k + benefits
We are looking for an experienced, innovative project management professional to join a growing team. You will be working with learners, supporting them through all aspects of the apprenticeship standard including delivery of the Project Management Qualification (APM) to successful completion of the programme.
Whether you already have experience in delivering this standard or have extensive, relevant vocational experience in Project Management and a recognised qualification (APM, PRINCE2 or equivalent) in Project Management at Level 4 or above, this could be the life-changing opportunity for you.
As Project Management Trainer you will be responsible for working with learners, supporting them through all aspects of the apprenticeship standard to successful completion of the programme. Working collaboratively with learner and employer, your responsibilities will include:
- coaching learners through remote, face to face and classroom based knowledge sessions
- ensuring learners are ready for assessment / experienced in EPA assessment practices
- ensuring timely submission / marking of learner assignments & projects
- delivering balanced KPIs in line with Company expectations
- adhering to all Company and Ofsted guidelines
- maintaining / enhancing relationships with business support teams / learners / clients
Our client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, Business & Commerce and Health, Care and Early Years sectors. Their dynamic growth is set to continue as they offer new training and employment programmes, focusing on the provision of Apprenticeships and commercial training for all.
As Project Management Trainer / Coach you will have relevant vocational experience in Project Management at Level 4 or above ( eg APM / PRINCE2 ). A recognised qualification in Education & Training and Assessing would be ideal. With experience of working in a high demand training environment, to targets and tight deadlines you will be competent in digital skills and technology to enhance distance learning experience. You will also have:
- excellent communication / presenting / listening skills
- experience of working autonomously
- good organisational / problem-solving skills
- confidence working with technology ( Microsoft Office / CRM / video conferencing )
If you wish to be considered for the role of Project Management Trainer, please forward your CV quoting reference 210084-3971.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: project management trainer coach L4 management PM project manager development coach apprentices APM PRINCE training manager vocational education training apprenticeship digital technology distance learning WBL