Partnership Account Manager National £30,000 to £35,000 p.a. + benefits
Fantastic opportunity for an engaging individual with experience of managing client relationships to join this top performing training provider.
As Partnership Account Manager you will be responsible for promoting apprenticeships to create a pipeline of new learner starts. Reporting to the Area Manager, you will work closely with Trainers and the Client Engagement Manager to deliver campaigns in line with strategic partnership plans and build strong relationships with our employer partner manager. Responsibilities include:
- Building, maintaining, and growing strong relationships with partners
- Promote and increase awareness of the benefits of apprenticeships
- Promote apprenticeship opportunities to employer partners and prospective learners
- Attend career events to engage young people and showcase the apprenticeship opportunities
- Promote apprenticeships directly to schools and colleges, highlighting the career opportunities
Our Bristol based client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the following sectors: Public Sector; Hospitality & Catering; Leadership & Management; Business, Commerce & Retail; Childcare & Teaching; Data & Project Management; Logistics; Active Leisure; HR, & Learning & Development; and Health & Social Care.
On offer is 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff incentives etc.
As Partnership Account Manager you will already have a track record in account management and relationship / business development. With the desire to work in a fast moving, entrepreneurial and friendly environment you will also have:
- ability to work autonomously
- excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- an approachable and flexible attitude / ability to work with employees at all levels
- excellent communication skills
- a focus on targets / delivery expectations
If you wish to be considered for the role of Partnership Account Manager please forward your CV quoting reference 220205-4263.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: key account manager client relationship manager sales business development apprentices apprenticeship training customer service