Partnership Account Manager Bristol £28,840 to £33,990 p.a. + benefits
Fantastic opportunity for an engaging individual with experience of managing client relationships to join this top performing training provider.
As Partnership Account Manager you will build and manage relationships with clients to maximise engagement and profitability of key customer accounts. Managing the overall service to the client, ensuring their needs are met through the delivery of tailored high quality training and excellent customer service. Responsibilities include:
- providing an effective account management service to a portfolio of clients
- delivering budgeted number of quality starts and other defined targets for allocated clients
- delivering polished and informative presentations both face-to-face and remote
- supporting clients with management of their Apprenticeship Service Account
Our client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, Business & Commerce and Health, Care and Early Years sectors. Their dynamic growth is set to continue as they offer new training and employment programmes, focusing on the provision of Apprenticeship training for all.
As Partnership Account Manager you will already have a track record in account management and relationship / business development. With the desire to work in a fast moving, entrepreneurial and friendly environment you will also have:
- ability to work autonomously
- excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- an approachable and flexible attitude / ability to work with employees at all levels
- excellent communication skills
- a focus on targets / delivery expectations
If you wish to be considered for the role of Partnership Account Manager please forward your CV quoting reference 210170-4208.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: key account manager client relationship manager sales business development apprentices apprenticeship training customer service