Office Administrator Part-time 20-25 hrs per week Bristol £19,000 pro rata
Efficient Office Administrator needed for busy & successful recruitment business in Bristol
As Office Administrator you will provide an essential support role. Responsibilities include:
- updating and managing the content of databases for candidates, clients, suppliers and partners.
- researching new information for clients and candidates for the database / from the internet.
- phone work, calling to collect information and updating the database.
Training will be provided, for the CRM system and our general office systems (Office 365 and Dropbox, mostly)
You need be to be social media aware (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) to assist with the administration and delivery of content as provided from a Social Media specialist.
Our client is an independent recruitment business, based in Clifton, Bristol; they work with candidates and clients in marketing, PR, digital, creative, communications and social media professions.
They’re looking for a part-time administrator to join their busy team for five hours per day.
A fabulous fast paced work environment, working with a brilliant team and if you are interested in the world of marketing, PR and social media, then this would be a great place to be!
As Office Administrator you will have excellent communication and organisational skills and some experience in a similar role. You will have:
- Social media knowledge, in particular, Facebook, Instagram, Linked In and Twitter.
- Good computer skills, including Mac and Outlook 365.
- Natural researcher, so curious, interested, a problem solver, proactive and keen to help the team!
- Good phone manner and be happy to make calls for research or for updating the database.
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Office Administrator, please forward your CV quoting reference 210175.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: office administrator database social media recruitment office part-time jobs administration communication Bristol