Management Development Coach NE London up to £37,000 p.a. + benefits
Are you a Level 5 Management Development Coach / Trainer – or do you want to use your extensive Management experience to train others? This could be the opportunity you are looking for to develop your career with a rapidly expanding and successful training provider
As Management Development Coach / Trainer you will be responsible for working with learners, supporting them through all aspects of the apprenticeship standard to successful completion of the programme. Working collaboratively with learner and employer, your responsibilities will include:
- coaching learners through remote, face to face and classroom based knowledge sessions
- ensuring learners are ready for assessment / experienced in EPA assessment practices
- ensuring timely submission / marking of learner assignments & projects
- delivering balanced KPIs in line with Company expectations
- maintaining / enhancing relationships with business support teams / learners / clients
Our client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, Business & Commerce and Health, Care and Early Years sectors. Their dynamic growth is set to continue as they offer new training and employment programmes, focusing on the provision of Apprenticeships and commercial training for all.
As Management Development Trainer / Coach you will have relevant vocational experience in a first or second line management position. A recognised qualification (CMI / ILM) in management at Level 5 or above would be of benefit. With experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines you will be competent in digital skills and technology to enhance distance learning experience. You will also have:
- strong communication & self-motivation skills / ability to work autonomously
- a passion for training
- ability to work in changeable, operational environments
- excellent time management / influencing / communication skills
As a top training provider, the company is keen to develop your potential and career – interested?
If you wish to be considered for the role of Management Development Coach, please forward your CV quoting reference 210141-4147.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: trainer coach L5 management development coach apprentices Level 5 manager training vocational education WBL CAVA