IT Engineer West London £35k to £40k p.a. + benefits d.o.e.
Hands on role for experienced IT Client Engineer for large and successful London based company.
As IT Client Engineer you will provide support to over 18,000 customers, delivering a professional IT Service to members across a number of premises. You will support all issues related to infrastructure, and other support and services as requested by customers. Duties will include:
- support with Wi-Fi, telephony ( Avaya & RingCentral ), networking, & internet
- client move-ins and move-outs
- on-site support for staff
- site AV & meeting room technology ( Zoom, Teams )
- liaising with third party suppliers for network, ISP, AV and building access control
- installation of client servers / core equipment
- custom configurations of networks & patching / bespoke IT and AV setups
You will be part of a team providing 24/7 support on a rota basis to over 18,000 customers with in-hours support ( 8 am until 6 pm), planned out-of-hours works, and out-of-hours support on an on-call basis.
There is no opportunity for remote working and flexibility is required for this role which is performed 100% on site.
Our London based client pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain and have numerous office sites across the capital. They are home to a fast growing and diverse workforce.
As IT Engineer you have good commercial acumen and experience in a customer facing role in a service-oriented organisation. Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, and with excellent communication skills, you will need experience / knowledge of the following:
- VLANs, NAT, OSPF.
- L2 switching technologies (STP, RSTP, VTP, Ether channels)
- VLANs, trunking) and L3 switching (SVIs, inter-VLAN routing)
- VPNs ( IP Security Installation / config. of Layer 2 switched networks / Layer 3 routed networks
- current network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards
If you wish to be considered for the role of IT Client Engineer, please forward your CV quoting reference 220270.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: IT engineer technology communications infrastructure WiFi telephones internet AV computer networking VPN VLAN switching IP security systems hardware software customer service London