Healthcare Cleaning Trainer Nationwide up to £28,000 p.a. + bonus + benefits
Are you an experienced Healthcare Cleaning Trainer with experience of delivering inspirational coaching within the clinical or health sector?
Are a Cleaning Operative / Domestic Assistant within Health / Care with aspirations to grow your career and share your professional skills?
We need to be talking. This is where you can have a life changing impact.
As Healthcare Cleaning Trainer you will deliver innovative teaching and learning in the workplace to help learners achieve their apprenticeships. Your responsibilities will include:
- managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs
- arranging / attending scheduled visits
- completing both company & personal administration
- collaborating with colleagues / stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service
- working to regulatory requirements
Our Bristol based client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Fitness, Beauty, Hospitality, Retail, Business, Commerce and Health, Care and Early Years sectors.
On offer is 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff incentives etc.
As Healthcare Cleaning Trainer you will have extensive, relevant vocational experience in cleaning and decontamination in a healthcare environment. If you have Level 3 Assessor qualification that’s great but not essential as we can train you. You will also have:
- experience of infection control, safety and sanitation for health and wellbeing
- experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- an organised approach, able to work to deadlines & targets
- ideally some experience of WBL environment
If you wish to be considered for the role of Healthcare Cleaning Trainer, please forward your CV quoting reference 210124-4139
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: healthcare cleaning operative trainer coach assessor training education apprenticeships learning decontamination hygiene infection control sanitation WBL Level 3