Health & Social Care Trainer / Coach Glasgow / Edinburgh up to £28,000 p.a. + benefits + bonus
Are you a qualified Trainer / Coach or working in Health & Social Care and want a change in career direction? If so, then this could be the opportunity you are looking for
As Health & Social Care Trainer / Coach you will work with work based learners, delivering all aspects of the apprenticeship framework to completion. This role focuses on working with work-based learners and your responsibilities will include:
- Visiting individuals in their work place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
Our client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, Business & Commerce and Health, Care and Early Years sectors. Their dynamic growth is set to continue as they offer new training and employment programmes, focusing on the provision of Apprenticeship training for all.
As Health & Social Care Trainer / Coach you must have Level 3 Health / Social Care qualification, and preferably a level 3 teaching qualification – although training can be given. With experience working within Dementia / Learning Disabilities / Adult Health / Social Care settings you will also have:
- experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- excellent time management, influencing and communication skills
- high energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
- strong communication / self-motivation / IT skills
This role is field based so a driving licence is essential.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Health & Social Care Trainer / Assessor, please forward your CV quoting reference 210149-4110.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: h&sc health and social care adult care apprenticeship trainer coach assessor work based learning WBL healthcare care training education apprentice health social care teacher tutor NVQ