Head of HR Bristol £60k to £70k p.a. + benefits
First class Head of HR needed to join the senior leadership team of Bristol based high voltage engineering company
As Head of HR you will be part of the senior leadership team supporting the board of directors in delivering the people & culture element of the business strategy. Your responsibilities will include:
- delivery of HR strategy / initiatives to enhance business performance / people / culture
- take a lead in active talent management / preparation of development plans for key employees
- monitor / review HR policies & processes, implementing changes in line with regulations
- advising managers on employment Ts and Cs sharing best practice
- leading recruitment process to fit with skills shortages & deliver high profile candidates
- provision of regular reports to board of directors
Our client is a Bristol based high voltage engineering company specialising in electrical power infrastructure, grid connections and renewable generation. They are currently undergoing a period of successful growth, as they seek to power the transition to a carbon free future. On offer is a pension scheme, private health insurance, generous holidays, profit sharing scheme.
The company is employee-owned and has a keen interest in the wellbeing and success of all employees. You will be encouraged and empowered to be imaginative, share your great ideas and be involved in the future success of the business.
As Head of HR you will have a track record in all aspects of HR management, offering trusted HR advice to senior management, with excellent knowledge of UK employment law, regulations and compliance. You will also have:
- excellent communication skills
- good leadership skills / employee relationship skills
- ability to multitask and prioritise
- commercially astute, ability to find pragmatic solutions
This role requires some work related travel with occasional overnight stays and you must hold a full UK driving licence.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Head of HR, please forward your CV quoting reference 220330.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: head HR personnel culture manager hr manger human resources people management administration training HR strategy policy process Bristol