Graphic Designer £25,750 to £28,325 p.a. + benefits Bristol
Are you an enthusiastic Creative ready for an in-house role with a fast moving, and successful training business in Bristol?
As Graphic Designer, you will join an expanding marketing team producing both on and off-line materials. With the opportunity to use your experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite and your knowledge of digital and mobile platforms, responsibilities include:
- delivering key brand messages and values
- the creation / delivery of high quality design-led assets for all business sectors
- working across web, email, social media, corporate literature
- pitching documents, events collateral, direct mail & external sector / client led campaigns
- supporting marketing campaigns / new business tenders to grow & develop the business
As well as working in the UK’s leading training company, you’ll enjoy all the support and encouragement you need to reach your own potential and develop a rewarding career along the way.
Our client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the following sectors: Public Sector; Hospitality & Catering; Leadership & Management; Business, Commerce & Retail; Childcare & Teaching; Data & Project Management; Logistics; Active Leisure; HR, & Learning & Development; and Health & Social Care.
On offer is 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff incentives etc.
As Graphic Designer you will be an enthusiastic Creative, comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast moving business environment and able to hit the ground running. You will also have:
- excellent communication skills
- strong creative and layout skills
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- ability to take a brief through to completed artwork
- excellent time management skills
If you can bring passion to your work and thrive on challenge, this could be your life-changing opportunity.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Graphic Designer, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 220292-4638.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: graphic designer mid-weight designer creative computer IT marketing artwork brand mobile platform digital Adobe Creative Suite communication email social media advertising campaign corporate literature Bristol