Commercial Food Operations Manager – Sustainability Commercial Food Sector
£36k to £40k + car allowance + benefits Maidenhead
Tremendous opportunity for ambitious Sustainability Manager to make a difference in a major commercial organisation in food sector
As Operations Manager – Sustainability you will lead or support a range of significant initiatives including:
- working with technical teams to ensure / increase product sustainability & accreditations
- supporting bid teams in promoting clients’ sustainable credentials to win new business
- tracking progress / KPIs on longer term target areas (e.g. carbon net zero / food waste)
- engaging with industry bodies to ensure ongoing sustainable development
- working to ensure communication / commitment to sustainability initiatives
Our client is a major commercial organisation in the food sector. Fast moving, highly successful and with an excellent market reputation.
As Operations Manager – Sustainability you will have some qualifications / experience in a similar role, and have experience of ESG and sustainability issues facing the commercial world. Passionate about sustainability, you will also have:
- good project management / organisational skills
- excellent presentation / influencing / customer service skills
- ability to build strong and long term relationships across the workforce
Hybrid working. You will typically work from Maidenhead 2 days each week, and visit stakeholders across the country perhaps 1 or 2 days each week.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Environmental and Sustainability Manager – Food Sector, please forward your CV quoting reference 210104A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: sustainability manager food sector product sustainability accreditation KPIs food industry manager jobs manger net zero commercial environmental social governance ESG Maidenhead Berkshire Cardiff London Liverpool Leeds Slough