Finance Director Bristol £80k to £95k p.a. + bonus + equity opportunity
Dynamic Finance Director for successful Bristol based business in training / education SaaS tech sector
As Finance Director, you will lead & manage a small team. You’ll build great relationships with your Exec-team colleagues enabling you to propose and drive initiatives that enhance the wider business. Working closely with the Founders, Chief Executive and Investors on growth and development strategies and plans, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering ‘brilliant basics’ throughout our operational finance
- enhancing business performance, improving key commercial & operational metrics
- leading / delivering on Business Add Value projects and initiatives
- providing information that supports maximising market share, sales, and profits
- focusing on increases to speed and accuracy of reporting
- enhancing process / controls
- coaching / developing team for optimal performance.
Our client is a fast-growing software business developing the next generation SaaS platform for the vocational training / education sector. Utilising the latest cloud technology, its platform provides a true end-to-end, integrated learner management and e-portfolio solution – enabling independent training providers, employers, and colleges to manage, drive and maximise their student programmes. As the UK economy re-emerges from the pandemic there is unprecedented interest and support from both Government and business for apprenticeships and other related skills training. Our client is well placed to benefit from the upskilling agenda with demand for the platform quickly growing. You’ll be based in fantastic new offices with fantastic views over Bristol, with roof terrace and its own gym.
Our client offers a flexible approach to hybrid working – combining working from home with 2 / 3 days in the office.
As Finance Director you will be fully qualified, with a solid background in growth environments and a commercial approach gained from experience in a sales / service led business. You have a reputation for fiscal rigour, and for accurate and timely reporting. You will also have:
- investor / M&A experience
- high energy, drive and passion to succeed
- good presentation / relationship building skills
- robust team management skills
If you wish to be considered for the role of Finance Director, please forward your CV quoting reference 210062.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: Finance Director investment investor M&A commercial financial accountancy accounts business management communication Bristol