Area Facilities Manager London £35k to £40k p.a. + benefits
Do you have facilities management / Health & Safety / compliance experience?
Area Facilities Manager needed for successful technology focused, London based business
Monday to Friday role covering several sites in London. 4 days site based, 1 day remote.
As Area Facilities Manager you will support the Technical Services Manager & Service Delivery Manager in managing facilities / Health & Safety / compliance across several sites in London improving service delivery to building teams and members. Responsibilities will include:
- first point of contact for resolving issues / liaison with helpdesk
- liaison between sites, contractors and the Technical Services Manager on key issues
- building surveys / audits to ensure site & contractor compliance with legislation
- support H&S Manager as required / assist with risk assessment actions
- administration / record keeping / site inventories
- ad-hoc project-based works on building services upgrades
- site training for new building managers
- undertake site visits and escort contractors
- manage fire & emergency plans
This will be a development role, growing in maturity through practical and theoretical training. You will be enthusiastic and willing to learn about facilities management and building services.
Our London based client is building a new team for their head office. It is home to a fast growing and diverse workforce in their business centres / shared work spaces across the country.
As Area Facilities Manager you will have some experience in a similar facilities management role with knowledge of building services and their purpose, and a knowledge of shared office space and co-working. You may be RICS qualified (or similar). You will also have:
- experience of compliance management / environmental policies / quality management / H&S
- proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- good team working skills / excellent communication
- team management experience
If you wish to be considered for the role of Building Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 220327
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: facilities manager building manager duty manager health safety administration community compliance building standards H&S quality contractor building services environmental London