End Point Assessor – Hospitality Guildford / South East £24,500 p.a.
End Point Assessor carrying out apprenticeship assessments in Hospitality for national awarding organisation
As End Point Assessor ( Hospitality ) you will work with Apprentices and their employers to plan and conduct End Point Assessments. Your responsibilities will include:
- agreeing a schedule / completing planned assessments in learner’s work place
- carrying out assessment activity ( face to face & electronic )
- decision-making against recognised assessment plan
- completing IT / paper based report documents
- grading assessments and providing feedback
- confirming grades and pass / fail judgements on a range of work-based evidence
Our client is an Ofqual regulated national awarding organisation and end point assessment organisation with a passion for doing things differently. They specialise in qualifications to progress individuals into work and apprenticeships. They offer the flexibility to develop qualification structures that fit perfectly to the needs of learners and businesses.
As End Point Assessor ( Hospitality ) you will have current, hands on, professional experience in the sector ( chef / commis chef / supervisor / production chef ), and will also be an experienced, qualified Assessor ( Level 2 ). You will also have:
- knowledge of IQA assessment processes / observations
- experience of professional discussions / reviewing learners’ showcase of evidence
- good IT ( MS Office ), time management & communication skills
- ability to work autonomously, in line with an operating framework
Driving licence required for this partly home based and partly field based role
If you wish to be considered for the role of End Point Assessor ( Hospitality ), please forward your CV quoting reference 210066 – 3892.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: end point assessor hospitality education skills apprentices Level 2 Ofqual chef commis chef supervisor production chef IQA learner South East Reading Basingstoke Guildford