Data Reporting Analyst
£30k to 35k p.a. d.o.e. + up to £4k bonus + benefits
Key role for experienced Data Reporting Analyst to help drive growth and support management team at award winning specialist training company
As Data Reporting Analyst you will ensure management information is in place to drive operational performance. Supporting business planning process via analysis ( market, financial, operational & quality data ) and providing information on business performance your responsibilities will include:
- maintain / create insightful dashboards & reports to provide analysis of quality & compliance metrics
- implement / monitor compliance with data protection requirements
- engage stakeholders to understand MI
- maintain Power BI dashboard estate, delivering roadmap for new dashboards for stakeholders
- manage automated development / publishing of dashboards
- highlight growth & efficiency opportunities through data
- support management team through analysis of industry data to support strategic growth plans
- contribute positively to growth of business by controlling costs
Our client is an award winning specialist training provider focused on delivering high-quality apprenticeship programmes across England & Wales. They have been delivering training across a range of sectors for over 20 years through recognised vocational qualification programmes and apprenticeships, and are Ofsted and Estyn ‘Good’ rated. They have twice achieved the prestigious ‘Gold Standard Investors in People’ award.
As Data Reporting Analyst you will have a relevant qualification and experience in a similar role, designing / delivering reports, insights, and using data visualisation to drive business decisions. Highly numerate, logical and analytical, and passionate about MI, you will also have experience / knowledge in:
- creating automated self-serve MI solutions in Power BI from data sources / platforms
- building DAX measures / SQL and Microsoft Excel
- critical thinking to solve problems / make decisions
- collaborative / team working
- communicating technical information to non-technical audiences
- working to tight deadlines / solution orientated
Any knowledge / experience you have of Maytas, Learner Management and E-Portfolio Systems would also be advantageous.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Data Reporting Analyst, please forward your CV quoting reference 210092.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: data analyst reporting analyst MI Power BI SQL Excel data platforms DAX Microsoft technical IT Maytas E-Portfolio Learner Management training company education analysis reporting data