Data Engineer West London £65k p.a. + benefits
Hands on role for experienced Data Engineer for large and successful London based company.
As Data Engineer you will have technical ownership for specific applications and reporting solutions, primarily built on the Azure Data Platform. You will contribute to the development and evolution of an effective IT strategy ensuring a key focus is maintained on data and information delivery to the company and its customers. Responsibilities will include:
- managing development projects
- day to day support of key applications / reporting technologies
- implementing service improvement plans
- investigation of technology developments that could deliver tangible value
- management of supplier relationships
- technical support / problem resolution (inc business reporting)
Our London based client pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain and have numerous office sites / business centres across the capital. They are home to a fast growing and diverse workforce.
As Data Engineer you be a creative thinker with attention to detail. With strong communication and influencing skills, and a knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices, you will also have the following skills / knowledge / experience:
- database management / reporting tools, primarily Microsoft products
- understanding of Finance, CRM and Data Warehousing systems & solutions
- Microsoft Data Platform stack / SAP / Salesforce / Power Platform / UML modelling
- configuration & management of Data Factory, Data Lake, Event Hubs, Azure SQL Server
- Azure Data Integration stack including Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Messaging technologies
- Power BI model development including Power Query and DAX
- ability to prioritise, design and build solutions for customers
If you wish to be considered for the role of Data Engineer, please forward your CV quoting reference 220331.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: data engineer technology CRM Salesforce Microsoft Data Platform DAX UML modelling Azure data stack Power BI IT computer web customer service London