Data Analyst Bath / Home based £35k to £45k p.a. depending on experience
Award winning digital energy company in Bath needs experienced Data Analyst
As Data Analyst you will have responsibility for deep analysis of data / servicing data requests to enable business to make decisions / fulfil regulatory requirements. Working with Data Science team to present findings to stakeholders and offer action-driven recommendations your responsibilities will include:
- designing / developing user friendly reporting to support decision making
- assisting with rollout of visualisation tool / promotion of self-serve data access
- performing ad hoc analysis / insight requests / data extractions to resolve critical issues
- working closely with data engineers to translate business needs into supporting data sets
- troubleshooting technical issues with data discrepancies, reporting, alerts etc.
Our client is a digital energy supplier, dealing only in clean, renewable, sustainable energy. They are based in Bath, a short walk from the railway station, in modern, bright offices with kitchen facilities, comfortable staff break out areas, and a full social programme. Company benefits include unlimited holiday, parental leave and pay, private medical insurance, ethical pension scheme, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and many more.
This role can either be worked from the office or home or a mixture of both. You should anticipate working from the Bath office at least several times a month but there is some flexibility on this depending on your location.
As Data Analyst you will have relevant qualifications and experience in a similar role working in a successful data team. Ideally you also have an understanding of the Energy market. With data analysis and SQL skills, you will also have knowledge / experience of:
- Python / Tableau / Airflow / AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform
- data manipulation skills / statistical principles
- building / presenting meaningful data visualisations
- making recommendations on interpretation of graphical representations of data
If you wish to be considered for the role of Data Analyst, please send your CV quoting reference 210089
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: data analyst utilities energy SQL AWS Azure Microsoft Google Cloud Platform communication data insight Python Bath Bristol Swindon Exeter Chippenham Reading