Compliance Analyst – Energy Bath £28k to £35k p.a. depending on experience
Regulatory Compliance Analyst for growing digital energy supplier based in beautiful Bath
As Compliance Analyst – Energy you will be part of a small team ensuring compliance with regulatory obligations / policy changes. Focusing on energy regulation from Ofgem and BEIS, working closely with Data Protection specialists and the Data Science team. Responsibilities include:
- Assessing risks from decision-making to delivery
- providing regulatory advice / guiding business to resolve compliance breaches
- compliance monitoring process / helping teams to improve processes & improve outcomes
- attending project meetings / review of delivery plans / reporting to regulator as required
Our client is the country’s first app-only energy supplier. Their market-disrupting, consumer-focused digital energy model is designed specifically to meet the need for change in the energy sector. The package of company benefits includes unlimited holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Health cash plan and a contributory pension scheme. They are based in Bath, only a short walk from the railway station.
As Compliance Analyst – Energy you will have experience in a similar role, ideally within the energy industry / regulated sector. Proactive and hands on, you will also have:
- ability to manage multiple activities
- strong numeric, written & verbal communication skills
- ability to engage with a range of stakeholders / collaborative approach
- ability to work quickly and accurately
This is a dynamic environment that requires energy and enthusiasm. If you share a passion for sustainability and the environment, it’s where you can make a difference. It’s an exciting time to take on this hands-on role and there is plenty of scope to develop your skills in other areas of regulatory practice.
Our client offers a flexible hybrid working model, allowing you to fit work around your life, not the other way around.
If you wish to be considered for the Compliance Analyst role, please send your CV quoting reference 210046.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: regulatory compliance analyst regulation Ofgem BEIS project manager utilities energy Bath Bristol Cheltenham Exeter Reading