Trainer / Assessor – Clinical Healthcare East Yorkshire to £31,500 p.a. + bonus + benefits
Are you working in Clinical Healthcare but want a change in career direction? Or you may already be a qualified trainer or assessor. If so, then this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
As Regional Trainer / Assessor – Clinical Healthcare you will be responsible for working with apprentices to help deliver their clinical qualifications within the work place whilst providing exceptional support and guidance to both learners and employers. Your responsibilities will include:
- supporting / motivating learners to ensure progression for their qualification
- supporting development of learners to maximise full potential / stretch knowledge
- identifying additional learning needs, providing guidance & resources
- maintaining / enhancing relationships with existing learners / clients / business support teams
- deliver balanced KPIs in line with Company expectations
Our client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the following sectors: Public Sector; Hospitality & Catering; Leadership & Management; Business, Commerce & Retail; Childcare & Teaching; Data & Project Management; Logistics; Active Leisure; HR, & Learning & Development; and Health & Social Care.
On offer is 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff incentives etc.
You may already be a qualified Trainer / Assessor or you could just have great experience within the Clinical Healthcare sector. All you need is a passion for what you do, the desire to share your knowledge and skills with others and solid occupational experience in the healthcare sector.
- Current and relevant vocational experience in Clinical Health Settings
- Level 3 Health and Social Care/ Clinical Health Care Qualification or above
- Nursing Qualification is desirable
This could be your opportunity to join a team training the next generation of clinical health professionals.
This is a great career opportunity and allows you to work flexibly within a standard working week (Monday to Friday).
As a top training provider, the company is keen to develop your potential and career – interested?
If you wish to be considered for the role of Apprenticeship Assessor – Clinical Healthcare, please forward your CV quoting reference 220303-4666.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: apprenticeship assessor clinical healthcare regional trainer RGN midwife nurse clinician health social care NVQ healthcare support nursing NHS work based learning WBL