Childcare Coach Gloucester
£20k to 24k d.o.e. + up to £6k bonus + benefits
Opportunity for Vocational Coach in Childcare. Train the next generation of Childcare Practitioners with an award winning Training Provider.
As Childcare Coach you will deliver support through teaching, learning & assessment for trainee childcare practitioners. Developing lesson plans, content and curriculum your responsibilities will include:
- supporting learners ( one to one & workshops ), to achieve qualifications
- organisational / administrative work, preparation / marking, and assessment responsibilities
- ensuring teaching & assessment practices are Ofsted standard / compliant
- maintaining accurate, up to date records of all assessment activities / new learners
- conducting progress reviews with learners
- providing high levels of customer service to learners & employers
Our client is an award winning specialist training provider focused on delivering high-quality apprenticeship programmes across England & Wales. They have been delivering training across a range of sectors for over 20 years through recognised vocational qualification programmes and apprenticeships, and are Ofsted and Estyn ‘Good’ rated. They have twice achieved the prestigious ‘Gold Standard Investors in People’ award.
As Childcare Coach you will already be qualified ( teaching / vocational qualification) and have experience in a similar role. With the ability to manage targets & deadlines, and committed to customer service, you will also have:
- excellent organisational skills / attention to detail
- strong IT skills ( Microsoft / learner management / virtual learning environments )
- excellent written, verbal and communication skills / good numeracy
- self-motivated and goal orientated with ability to find solutions
This role involves travel across your area so a driving licence is essential.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Childcare Coach, please forward your CV quoting reference 210094.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: childcare early years coach assessor early years childcare trainer training early years childcare apprenticeships blended learning coaching learner communication Ofsted Estyn training company