Business Support Coordinator Bristol £24k to £25k p.a. + benefits + bonus
Do you have excellent customer service skills? Are you professional and confident on the phone? Come and work for a market disrupting law firm specialising in Estate Planning.
Full time role with possibility of part time hours for right candidate.
As Business Support Coordinator you will be calling customers, at the start and end of their Estate Planning journey and providing administrative support to the legal team. (Although not a core part of your role there is the opportunity to generate some new business.) Your responsibilities will include:
- calling warm leads to book initial appointments
- promoting / explaining company service to customers
- gathering information from customer / providing Estate Planners with detailed handover notes
- maintaining accurate records / documentation
- ensuring customers are comfortable using online customer portal
- ensuring executors understand their role
- conducting post business feedback calls
Our client is a Bristol based law firm specialising in Wills and Trusts that combines quality advice with unique technology to protect families when loved ones die. They are a high growth market disrupting business whose mission is to redefine end of life planning.
As Business Support Coordinator you will have experience in a telephone based role, and ideally some experience in a legal or financial office based role. You will have:
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to connect with diverse customers, including HNW individuals,
- excellent customer service
- ideally some account management experience
- attention to detail / ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- ability to work as a team and independently
- experience using Excel
This is a full time office-based role, but part time will be considered for the right candidate. Salary shown is the full time amount.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Business Support Coordinator, please forward your CV quoting reference 220301.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: business support coordinator customer service telephone sales administrator customer outreach executive administrative assistant office job legal estate planning online account management HNW financial services will writing technology Bristol