Business Development Manager – Engineering Swindon
£50k to £60k p.a. + bonus + benefits
Great opportunity for Engineering Sector Business Development Manager. Hire and develop your own team and contribute to ongoing success of this ground breaking technology business. Hybrid working role in M4 Corridor.
As Business Development Manager – Engineering your role will focus on all aspects of business development within the Applied Technologies division of the company. Building relationships with new and existing customers both in UK and globally your responsibilities will include:
- understanding customer requirements / fit to the client’s applied technology solutions.
- working with high level engineering teams to develop multi-disciplinary customer solutions
- all elements of bid / tender process inc. proposals and bid submissions
- developing / coordinating bids and proposals for internal review
- working with Marketing team on new business initiatives / conferences
- competitor & market analysis and review
Our client is a mid-sized business undergoing massive and exciting growth, fast expanding and operating at the forefront of technology and at the cutting edge of low / zero emissions transport and efficient power. They are one of the most exciting technology businesses in the UK today.
As Business Development Manager – Engineering you will be a qualified Engineer ( mechanical, electronics, aerospace or similar ) with experience working with multi-disciplinary Engineering teams and a background in business development / sales / account management.
You will have the chance to shape this role as you hire your own team and become a critical contributor to the ongoing success of the business. You will also have:
- excellent customer and stakeholder skills
- a solutions & results orientated mind set
- ability to guide / lead key stakeholders
This role is part home based, and part office based with some travel in M4 Corridor area to customer sites.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Business Development Manager – Engineering, please forward your CV quoting reference 210186.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: business development manager engineering BDM sales engineer pipeline bid tender proposal applied technology customer service zero emissions transport account manager mechanical aerospace electronics transport account management manger Swindon M4 Corridor