Business Development Manager Remote based role in Birmingham area
£28k to 30k d.o.e. + benefits + £1k introductory bonus
Are you looking to join a growing and successful team? Work remotely as a Business Development Manager, covering the Birmingham area for a successful specialist training provider.
As Business Development Manager you will identify and win new apprenticeship business through effective employer engagement activity. Your responsibilities will include:
- ensuring CRM is used effectively / accurately for tracking activity & reporting
- establishing / maintaining relationships with employers to support achievement of sales targets
- delivery of effective account management to maximise business opportunities
- liaising with Marketing, contributing to social media activity and attending events
- ensuring a consistent, ongoing sales pipeline is identified, leading to the achievement of sales targets
- owning regional business development plan to target employers in sector / geography
- conducting employer presentations to win new business
Our client is an award winning specialist training provider focused on delivering high-quality apprenticeship programmes across England & Wales. They have been delivering training across a range of sectors for over 20 years through recognised vocational qualification programmes and apprenticeships, and are Ofsted and Estyn ‘Good’ rated. They have twice achieved the prestigious ‘Gold Standard Investors in People’ award.
As Business Development Manager you will already be an experienced sales professional with a track record of exceeding sales targets in a fast-paced environment. With experience developing new business opportunities and ideally some experience of apprenticeships/ adult education you will also have:
- working knowledge of CRM systems / B2B pipeline management
- strong IT skills ( Microsoft Office / learner management systems / CRM )
- excellent communication skills / competent at creating & delivering sales presentations
- ability to develop relationships across wide range of sectors
- high energy and enthusiasm with a sales driven approach
Role is remote based involving travel across Birmingham area so a driving licence is essential.
Introductory bonus is payable on completion of probation period.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Business Development Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 210185.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: business development manager BDM sales account manager CRM customer service KPIs sales targets pipeline account development leads referrals new business B2B pipeline management training company Birmingham Walsall Midlands