Business Analyst Gloucester £45,000 p.a. + benefits
Experienced Business Analyst needed to head up IT modernisation and transformation programme for Gloucester based company
As Business Analyst you will be leading on an IT modernisation and transformation programme. You will have specific responsibilities for optimising & improving business processes, working as a key member of the IT team to deliver intuitive IT systems that deliver process efficiencies whilst facilitating business growth. Your responsibilities will include:
- engaging with key business owners / representatives across all departments
- translating high-level needs into detailed process requirements
- supporting development / testing / implementation / support of intuitive & efficient IT systems
- being subject matter expert within the IT team for process design
- process mapping / facilitating transition of projects into Business-As-Usual operational support
- developing operational procedures and system design
- identifying & mitigating risks
Our client is based in Gloucester just off the M5 motorway. They have over 1000 employees with an annual turnover of £68m. They are embarking on complete transformation & modernisation program in IT. The IT department is responsible for optimising the use of technology within the company, facilitating strategic business objectives & empowering users through the effective use of technical solutions & platforms. Maintaining, developing & enhancing the company’s IT systems whilst providing proactive & preventative support to all business users across a resilient & scalable architecture.
As Business Analyst you will have experience working as a Business Analyst on large and complex projects. With strong analytical skills and demonstrable ability to extensively analyse & develop efficient business processes / workflows, you will also have:
- strong skills in process mapping / business process reengineering / process optimisation
- experience developing business requirements
- ability to write documentation / presentations / user guides.
- understanding of Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
If you wish to be considered for the role of Business Analyst, please forward your CV quoting reference 210063.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: business analyst IT technology technical computer analyse project manager software agile workflow SDLC Gloucester