Account Manager Worthing £22,000 p.a. + benefits d.o.e.
Account Manager to join a dynamic and expanding software development business near Worthing on the South Coast
As Account Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the company relationship with customers. You will work closely with the sales team to increase sales to existing customers. You will help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
Manage a portfolio of customers
- Assist with the customer meeting feedback process at the company
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels
- Build strong relationships with the Support team members
- Report on product performance
- Ensure client’s support tickets are resolved in a fast and professional manner
- Comply to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Feedback any important client information to the managers
- Identify any training/knowledge needs for clients and colleagues
Our client is a Netsuite SuiteCloud Partner that provides advanced WMS for a range of sectors and business types including: healthcare; renewable energy; fashion; beauty; food and drink; aerospace; electronics and more. Transforming warehouses with technology, the company and team are growing quickly and this is an exciting time to join this dynamic and rewarding business.
As Account Manager you may have experience in a similar role with strong customer service experience. You will have strong communication and organisational skills, and success in creating and maintaining internal and external relationships with clients and colleagues.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Account Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 210159
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: account manager sales support executive business development administration software research sales KPI Salesforce pipeline NetSuite leads customer technology communication Worthing Lancing Brighton